Ron Hoggan Articles: "Ron Hoggan Articles
Bookmark This Page
Text File Sub-Pages:
* Additional Food Intolerances in Celiacs
* AIDS and the Gluten-Free Diet
* Alopecia Areata
* Alzheimer's Disease
* Anorexia and Celiac
* Application of the Exorphin Hypothesis to Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: A Theoretical Framework (282K)
* Atherosclerosis and Gluten (ICAM-1)
* Benign Positional Vertigo
* Brain Fog and Fatigue
* Cancer Connection
* Canker Sores
* Celiacs, Dairy Products and ELISA Testing
* Degenerative Arthritis
* Designer Genes or Genocide?
* Eating Disorders and Vegetarianism
* Factors that Inhibit Calcium Absorption
* Food Allergy and Binge Eating
* Gall Bladder
* Gluten is a Dubious Luxury of Non-Celiacs
* High Calcium Levels in Blood Tests
* How Modern Eating Habits May Contribute to Depression (at about.com site)
* How Often is Short Stature Predictive of Celiac Disease?
* Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura and Celiac Disease
* IgA Nephropathy
* The Inflammation - Depression Connection
* Kidney Problems Caused by Celiac?
* Kidney Stones and Gluten Intolerance
* Liver function test
* Low Thyroid Dietary Recommendations
* Lupus - any connection?
* Miller-Fisher Syndrome
* MS and Gluten/Casein
* Nephrotic Syndrome
* Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
* Optic Nerve
* Panic Attacks
* Picky Eater
* PMS and Serotonin
* Prader-Willi Syndrome
* Predictive Value of Serology Testing in Celiac Disease
* Rheumatoid Arthritis, Molecular Mimicry, and Diet as a Possible Therapy
* Scoliosis, kyphosis, and lordosis are all distortions of the spine.
* Schizophrenia and Celiac
* Serological Testing May Offer New Hope for the Chronically Ill
* Shock, Adaptation, then Exhaustion
* Test for FMS?
* Tooth Defects, Bone Minerals, etc.
* The Plague of the 20th century
* Vascular Disease
* Why is Gluten Excluded in Candida Diets?"
Things some people think could be related to wheat/gluten consumption, esp among people like celiacs who are especially sensitive